Companion care provides a better quality of life for the incapacitated or elderly that are in need of assistance to retain their independence. This simple service provides your loved one with a personable companion who will not only care for them, but also help them stay in touch with their world. This many include regular outings, visiting friends and relatives or going to social activities. Our companion carers can also provide transport to the shops, banks or medical appointments.
Kate Cares companion care is second to none, as we truly respect our clients that we assist and respectfully understand that they were once young, energetic and capable.
Some of the benefits of companion care include:
- Human company. A kind voice and a listening ear for people who are at home alone
- The support to maintain their independence
- Getting out and about, with their choice of exciting and invigorating excursions and activities
- Including them in life, instead of having them think life is passing them by
- The peace of mind of knowing someone is always there to help them if they need it.
At Kate Cares we pride ourselves in providing a companion care service that each and every person would want in his or her old age. So if you are looking for a companion or think a loved one could benefit from our companion service, please call us to discuss your requirements on 02 9387 6100 or if you prefer, email us on email@example.com.